The Parties to the Nauru Agreement Office (PNAO) is seeking to hire a Corporate Services Manager to provide a wide range of corporate services support to the office, including:
- Implementing staff regulations and human resource policies, including leading the office with respect to workplace health and safety.
- Recommending change required to ensure policies and regulations are up to date and are in line with Marshall Islands laws.
- Support for recruitment and contract administration of PNA staff (including consultants and contractors).
- Managing the PNA Office and facilities.
- Developing and maintaining the PNAO records management system.
- Ensuring efficient day to day operations and administration of the office, including telephones, email and motor vehicles.
- Contributing to the development and review of the PNAO Business Plan.
- Reporting to meetings of the Parties on Corporate Services related matters.
- Support planning of official travel for staff, make travel bookings and arrange payments of per diems.
- Support the PNAO CFO/Accountant and related accounting functions.
- Ensuring all insurances are in place and adequate.
- Managing the sharing of office space with associated PNA entities.
- Leading and supporting the preparation and lodgment of immigration papers for PNA staff and family members.
- Attending to general corporate services inquiries to the CEO from Parties.
- Managing the PNAO policy and complaints.
- Supporting the Audit and Budget Committee with respect to office administration.
- Liaising with Government authorities and other organizations to support the efficient operation of PNAO.
- Planning and executing office maintenance and repairs.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the facilities manual for the PNA Office, the emergency and disaster recovery plan, and occupational health and safety planning.
- Diploma or degree in area of study relevant to the post, or equivalent skills and experience.
- High level experience in office management, human resource management, and corporate service provisions.
- Exposure to provision of a wide range of corporate services.
- A proven self-motivated team member with a track record of honesty and integrity.
- High level computer skills.
- High level written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Maturity with strong leadership and good people skills.
The successful applicant will be offered a three-year contract with the possibility of extension.