The Parties to the Nauru Agreement Office (PNAO) is seeking to hire a Commercial Manager to provide support to Parties and the Office in trade, industry, and commercial matters.
- Conducting strategic and technical analyses; providing advice and support on trade and industry issues to Parties.
- Developing commercially viable business models for PNA.
- Effectively managing and conducting PNAO engagement in PNA commercial ventures.
- Providing support at PNA meetings as well as regional and international meetings, including at FFA and WCPFC.
- Relevant fisheries or business-related degree; or post graduate qualification (desirable).
- Commercial experience in fishing and processing industry in the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience in the establishment and operation of incorporated entities.
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills.
- Demonstrated focus on customer service, interpersonal skills and ability to work within the Pacific Islands context.
- Results oriented.
The successful applicant will be offered a three-year contract with a comprehensive remuneration package with the possibility of extension.